Saturday, April 7, 2012

where to get started

Let me start by introducing myself and explain a little about why I am doing this. My name is Adèle and I am a canadian student studying modern languages at Bishop's University. I am doing my undergraduate degree, or bachelors, and since I am from Quebec my degree is only taking me 3 years.

A great thing about many universities are the exchange programs available for the students. You can go pretty much anywhere nowadays and study for a semester or a year. The question is where to go and how the heck is this exchange possible. Well it's actually a lot easier and affordable than most people may think. And of course, any kind of exchange experience looks really good on a resume!

So if you are at all interested in going on a student exchange with your university, I suggest you start with asking your school about where you can go and how to get that entire process started. Once you have everything set up and you are ready to leave for a semester, or two, abroad, that's when I can come in and help out with little things that some may not necessarily think about before leaving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment